twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Sardine Commuter

Last sunday, I boarded KTM commuter from Midvalley to KL Sentral. It was really a bad experience.




i. The train delayed for 15 minutes (expected) & was getting crowded.
ii. When the train reached, everyone tried to squeeze into train without letting the passenger to alight from train.
iii. Everyone just stand at door without going in. Then the officer came, yelled & bang the train. "Masuk-lah" (Go in!!!)
iv. As it was like sardine, a lot of pick pockets in train. I personally felt a guy trying to pick my wallet. It happened when I tried to get in, inside train & alight from train. Luckily my wallet was still with me. Beware of pick pockets.
v. I should have taken RapidKL to KL Sentral.

Transport minister, what have you done to improve the public transport? Buying old diesel trains?

3 comments:

uLi.佑莉 said...

I hate to take KTM lo...if got choice I won't choose to take KTM...sucks le!

Chin Seng said...

worst service from ktm & no service improvement after so long. really sucks

chuiping said...

boycott KTM!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails