twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

2009 Wedding Marathon

Year 2009 has been an auspicious year for marriage. My home town friends, university friends & colleagues were among the people who filled up my 2009 wedding marathon list. 2009 May, Jul, Sep, Oct, Dec were the good months which made it a memorable & enjoyable day for the couples & as well as attendees. Almost every week, I joined most of the brother & sister sessions in Taiping, Penang, KL & Kuantan. I saw how sisters tortured brothers & how brothers were tortured. Games from mineral water, coke, wasabi sandwiches to sour, sweet, bitter & spicy. For all the sporting brothers & playful sisters, we have helped bridegroom got his most pretty bride.

Tasted the food in Hotel & Restaurant, luckily none of them in same restaurants. Personal preference, restaurant foods taste better than hotel foods. In term of environment, hotel is better than restaurant.

Lastly, I bless all my friends have a good marriage & wait for your junior full moon ceremony. 2009 wedding marathon finally ends. It also made me poorer :(

1 comments:

uLi.佑莉 said...

Same here...attend wedding dinner till broke...hahahha! But really happy for our frends :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails