twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Nokia


Are you familiar with this phone? Have you ever own this phone before? Nokia 3310 was my first hard-earned handphone in year 2002. Nokia 3310 was one of the most successful Nokia phone & everyone (at least my friend) always jokingly said you could use Nokia 3310 to hit crab because of its size. I'm unwilling to abandon it, because of this, it is sitting in my store room now.

My second phone was Nokia 6020, but I've accidentally dropped it few weeks ago. Read about it here. After surveying for few weeks through internet & handphone shop, I decided to buy Nokia phone. Am I loyal to Nokia? Sony Ericsson, HTC, iPhone, Motorola has never crossed my mind. Hehehe.

Coincidentally, thru friend, I came across someone is willing to let go her Nokia E72. This phone was like brand-new except some scratches on its screen. The most attractive part is it still has 8 months Nokia warranty. Quickly, I grabbed this unit. I love this phone so much as it can sync email, facebook, youtube & appointment. I'm still a loyal Nokia user since year 2002.

1 comments:

chooipeng said...

My first handphone is Nokia 3310 also. It known as "public phone" as you can found everyone is holding the phone during my school time. But the phone was robbed after 3 years I used it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails