twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Metrojaya Warehouse Sales Bukit Jalil

My friend, LeeNa alerted me on Bukit Jalil Metrojaya warehouse sales was worth going. Without hesitating, we went to the sales looking forward for house & wedding items. We parked at car park C which was very far from the stadium. (Next time should park at car park D).
As LeeNa said, it had good deal for guys clothing (clothes, shirts, pants, shoes). We bought a pair of formal shoe & belt (ahemm, for my wedding), Akemi pillow, Queen Fitted Sheet & Queen Mattress Protector (for guest room). Indirectly we are Akemi supporters :D. We spend over RM300 on Maybank credit card. Thanks to Metrojaya & Maybank, we were awarded RM40 cash voucher. 

Thinking hard to utilize this voucher, we bought kitchen 3-tier drainer. (Hopefully) Our kitchen will be more tidy after this as we dont have budget for kitchen cabinet at the moment.

Metrojaya warehouse sales was worth going (at least for me). I got some good deal there.

1 comments:

chooipeng said...

Wondering do we save more or spend more during the warehouse sales.

Related Posts with Thumbnails