twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

8TV Hot Chef

8TV Hot Chef

Malaysia's first
Chinese cooking reality show
call for entries!

In the 21st century, cooking is no longer the specialty of women, but becomes one of the talents of men. To any macho Malaysian man who is interested in cooking, it is now time for you to walk out of the kitchen and into the studio of cooking reality show "Hot Chef".

Ages between 20-35 years old, Mandarin speaking Malaysian men are welcomed to send in their personal details, cooking experience and best dishes via:
Post
8TV HOT CHEF
8TV, Sri Pentas 3rd Floor, South Wing
Bandar Utama, 47800 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan)

Email: hotchef@8tv.com.my

Hurry up guys before the closing date: 11st Apr 2010. Who knows you might be on TV.
I'm going to submit my entries. Stay tuned & watch me on TV. (April Fool)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails