twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

A Day Off

I had a day off today after a busy weeks for the month. I went to wife-to-be’s sister company family day in Bukit Kiara Equestrian & Polo Club.

This was my first time riding horses or to be exact, pony only. The pony I was riding is called “Albert”. Oooppsssss, it was not me who named it. It is hyperactive & I was afraid as the pony felt like running. Luckily, the house-guard managed to control the pony.

Then, we took another horse-cart-ride, this time it was horse. Though it was about 2pm under the scorching sun, the ride was comfortable with the cushion seat.

Though I just had pony-ride & horse-cart-ride for one round only, the experience was fantastic.

Is my wife-to-be qualified for a GT Girl? :-)


1 comments:

chooipeng said...

A fantastic experience for me also. The pony is only 5 years old.

Related Posts with Thumbnails