twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Golden Palm Tree, Sepang Goldcoast

Date: 2012.08.03 - 08.04
Venue: Golden Palm Tree, Sepang Goaldcoast
Cuti-cuti Malaysia with Hong Kong & Singapore relatives


 Good morning...
Their TV program

 
 We check in late last night and miss the nice sunset...
Only view the sunset from their TV program

 Infinity pool in the early morning...

My boy likes the pool so much...


 Relaxing...
Enjoying...

 
 Nice coffee...
I love it ^^

 My boy shows me the view...
He "stands" there more than half an hour...

 Here is the view from room...

Waiting in lobby...
Ready for next destination...

We are quite disappointed with their room service---> bed sheet and sofa not so clean...
Furniture not in good condition...
Meal no nice but expensive...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails