twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Local MPVs

Same field playing now. 2 local MPVs: Perodua Alza & Proton Exora are on the market now. Which one will you buy?

In term of design, I prefer Alza, be in internal or external. In term of technology, I prefer Perodua technology which is supported by Toyota & Daihatsu.

If I have the money, I will not buy another Proton simply because of personal experience driving Proton Waja.

1. Power windows failure - SmartTag will solve the issue. At parking, just open door.
2. Unknown sound from engine - Turn your radio louder (assume you don't hear it. hahaha)
3. Absorber - change to other brand as long as not Kayaba
4. Front steering bush always run.
5. The list goes on....

Some credits to Proton Waja. Its handling, power are good. A comfortable car without all minor problems mentioned above. Suitable for family car.


Look at promotional ads from Proton Exora. IT THINKS. SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO. Comment: This slogan tries to say this car is suitable for brainless Exora drivers. No offense. Just my personal opinion on this slogan.

Perodua Alza - Car One Moment, MPV The Next

Good luck to new car buyers.

2 comments:

chuiping said...

I wonder, how to define good handling?

Chin Seng said...

based on my shadow knowledge, good handling depends on tyre & suspension condition with regular alignment & balancing. just buy a waja & try it out

Related Posts with Thumbnails